As the cost of living continues to soar, more and more people realise that what they make from their regular jobs is not enough. If you are looking for ways to earn an extra income, then car advertising may be the best solution for you.
Car wraps is a great way for a company to get lots of exposure, without spending much money on advertising. The auto wraps are usually very colorful and attract lots of attention. A car wrapped in advertisements can be seen by thousands of people in a single day. Especially people, who are stuck in traffic, will certainly see the wrapped vehicle alongside them.
Drivers are paid on average $700 to $900 per month to have their own car fitted with the wrap. Some companies also offer free cars (wrapped in ads) to people who agree to help them gain more publicity.
If you are interested in participating in the "get-paid-to-drive" programs, here are a few requirements that you need to be aware of:
* You have to be over 18 years old and be a licensed driver.
* The companies usually choose drivers who live in high-traffic, urban areas. This means that if you live in a small town, it might be more difficult to get accepted. However, if you travel a lot they might make an exception.
* Your chances of getting selected can vary depending upon the target demographic the companies want to reach. For example, if the company wants to target college students, it might select a candidate who is a college student himself or lives near college campuses.
* Getting lots of speeding tickets, being involved in accidents or being accused of reckless driving can get your contract revoked.
* You will have to agree to drive a set number of miles per month in your given area (usually about 400 miles) and park the vehicle where it can be seen by many people.
* You have to keep the car clean and well maintained. If something happens to the automobile or if the ad becomes damaged, you must report it to the company.
* If you have points on your driving licence or if you haven't had your licence for very long, your chances of getting selected are rather slim.
* Some companies will state in the contract that you must answer questions about the product, if someone asks you.
* Certain companies may even want to install GPS on your car, in order to know how many miles you drive each month. However, you can find companies that don't use this tactic.
Do you want to GET PAID TO DRIVE? Just Click Here!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ethan_G._Williams